Thursday, July 8, 2010

Feeling Bloated

The summer has officially hit ‘round these parts. Our backyard was 31 degrees yesterday afternoon and 20 degrees this morning at 6:30. I wish I loved it, but to be terribly honest I’m one of those people who loves spring and fall and could just as well live without the scorching summer. Please don’t stone me.

I’ve been trying to figure out lately why I feel so terribly bloated after lunch everyday. Some days it gets so bad, I can’t suck in my stomach. Just for the record, I am not constipated. I don’t eat a big lunch, just 1 sandwich thin with a little lunch meat, cucumber, cheese and some baby carrots. Today I’m going to try just eating the sandwich and eating the carrots later in the afternoon. Does anyone else experience the same problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments loved and appreciated, each and everyone!