Friday, February 26, 2010

Icky Morning Hair

Hair: Ponytail due to frizz
Weight: 154.4 (Weighed in at bathroom scale at 10 PM before bed)
Age: 25
Height: 5 Ft 5"
Points allowed: 22

Last night before I went to bed, I put in Pantene Curls Gel to *hopefully* make second day hair possible for me. When I woke up, my curls were not only frizzy, but straightening out. I tried spraying my hair with some water and diffusing, but it just made it worse. So up in a pony tail it went.

It's Steve's (my boyfriend and live in dish slave) 31st birthday tomorrow. I had some success with Jessicurl Rockin Ringlets with Confident coils and some Pantene Curls Gel for hold last weekend, and will be trying this combo tomorrow but without the Gel and more Confident Coils to see if they will provide more hold. I really really want to like the Jessicurl products!

I tried her Hair Cleansing Cream last weekend, and didn't like how there was no lather. I am programmed to believe that if there is no lather, my hair is not clean. When I did style my hair, I didn't notice that it was weighed down or still dirty, so it must have worked. The Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing Conditioner was OK, but I don't think it was anything special.

I'm looking forward to going out for sushi tonight for dinner by myself and do some shopping. Since I left my ex-husband I have noticed that I love my time alone. I like eating out alone, I like shopping alone, I like reading at Starbucks alone and I love watching movies alone. Steve is heading to a bar to watch Canada vs Slovakia and in an effort not to twice in one weekend, I have opted to stay home and I am very happy about my choice!

Just to re-affirm my goal for tomorrow evening: I will have 2 glasses of wine at Memphis Blues and will stop eating when I'm no longer hungry (NOT FULL!) I will have 4 glasses of wine at the bar, alternating between water and wine. I will not eat any pizza or snacks afterwards on the walk to the sky train or when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments loved and appreciated, each and everyone!