Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Morning

Hair: Ponytail due to frizz
Weight: 152.2
Age: 25
Height: 5 Ft 5"
Points allowed: 22

OMG! Got on the scale after breakfast with Steve and his mom and I'm at a *light* 152.2! I'm very happy. I bought a pair of skinny jeans yesterday at Walmart for $15 bucks and they look loverly.

I had a light breakfast as far as eating out goes, but still managed to consume 12 points. I ate 2 eggs scrambled, 2 pieces of dry toast and a small fruit bowl. Oh and some coffee with splenda. Again, I am affirming to only have a light meal at the BBQ house and a total of 6 glasses of wine.

I did nothing with my hair again this morning. I pulled it into a ponytail and wore a headband to hide the frizz. Why oh Why do I not have straight hair???? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments loved and appreciated, each and everyone!