Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chocolate Cake, You are not my friend. Not now, not ever.

Weight 151.8

Today, one of the ladies in the office was passing out donuts and I said No thank you. I was quite proud of myself. I actually viewed this as an accomplishment. Then the new girl brought in home made chocolate cake and I couldn’t say no. I just had to try a teeny piece and that said teeny piece turned into 3 teeny pieces. Silly me, I know better.

I have my weigh in tonight. Days like this I am happy for the motivation and listening to my leader talk. A little Weight Watcher brain wash is exactly what I need right now, let me tell you. I’m feeling tubby and frumpy again, but I know that’s because my TOM is due in a couple days.

I’m a little concerned about Friday. I’m getting my last 2 wisdom teeth yanked from my mouth, which means I’ll be eating pudding for 3-4 days. The all pudding diet is never good for weight loss for some strange reason. Any one know any tricks to staying pull on a liquid diet? At this point, I’m pretty open to advice!

And here’s me today:

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, wisdom teeth. I had mine out a few years ago. I lived on watery oatmeal, smoothies, and broth-based soups for two weeks. Not a huge fan of pudding, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about making green monsters or other smoothies with a bit of protein powder. I drink these in the morning and they keep me full until lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mashed potatoes and homemade apple sauce! That's what I ate when my teeth came out. Make different kinds of mashed pototoes, think garlic, pizza seasoning, normal, cheesy, etc.. Then for the apple sauce boil a huge pot of peeled and cubed apples until they become mush. Add cinnamon and honey to taste. Yummy and has more vitamins than pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a magic bullet? Put anything and everything in there! I love that little piece of equipment - it is so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, good luck with surgery! I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out at the same time, painful, but at least it was done in one shot. I'd recommend lots of smoothies! Green monsters? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to try the mashed potatoes and apple sauce. I know I have to invest in a magic bullet one of these days...its on my list! I already bought lots of pudding and oatmeal, which is how I survived last time. I wish I got them all out at the same time too Michelle...

    ReplyDelete

Comments loved and appreciated, each and everyone!