Monday, May 31, 2010

New Haircut!!

I’m still holding steady at about 148 pounds. I’m debating on whether or not I want to lock in at this weight and go for my lifetime membership at Weight Watchers. I’ve certainly lost my drive to drop anymore weight, but I would like to continue to go to meetings and receive all the wonderful advice my leader has to offer.

I ate way more than I had planned this weekend. Steve and I had a True Blood marathon, complete with popcorn and licorice. It was so much fun! True Blood is such a wicked series.

Saturday Steve locked his keys in the car, poor guy. This stressed him out to no end, so we went for a greasy breakfast. All hail Bon’s and their $2.95 breakfast special. Watched The Road in the evening which was quite disturbing, a movie about a Father and Son trying to survive the end of the world amidst cannibals and thieves. Terribly sad.

I spent most of Sunday taking apart our old bedframe, organizing furniture and going through our closets. I also went shopping with my best friend in the whole wide world at Ikea and Home outfitters. We had a blast, but consumed half a large package of peanut M&M’s. Whoops.

Food Today:

Bran Buds, Fruit and Yogurt Special K with Strawberries and Soy (6 points)
2 Hardboiled eggs (4 points)
Lite Mayo (1 point)
Orowheat Sandwich thin (1 point)
Yogurt (1 point)
Apple (1 point)
Carrots (1 point)
Fiber one bar (2 points)
Turkey Meat balls w/ sauce (6 points)
Rice ½ cup (2 points)
Veggies (1 point)

Total: 28 points not too shabby!

Oh and my new haircut! I love it! Looks even better curly!

9 comments:

  1. Love the hair cut! I get mine cut on Thursday, I love the salon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I already told you this but I just LOVE the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hair cut looks great!

    ...and true blood is AMAZING. I live-streamed every episode available earlier this year and watched them within 3 days, basically I was up till 4 am watching it. I think you've gotten into the series just in time because the newest season is about to debut! AND IT LOOKS AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair WAY CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!
    M you'll have to tell me where I can stream the new season of True blood. I already read the whole series!! I think I'm a little in love with Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man - True Blood is awesome - I got into that about 6 months ago (borrowed the seasons from a friend) and stayed up until 4am on Weeknights because I couldn't stop watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, I love your hair! Both the cut and the colour too are great. I'm thinking of lighting up my hair for summer , and seeing yours makes me want to jump from dark to light!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, just found your blog. The new haircut is really cute, perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the hair!!! gorgeous! Was thinking about watching The Road, but life has had enuff sad, i need happy endings. :P Been meaning to catch on to True Blood, but i want to read the books first.

    ReplyDelete

Comments loved and appreciated, each and everyone!