Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drama, Drama

Hair: second day waves

Weight: 153.4 (beer, beer and more beer)

Body Image: I was hot last night, does that make me hot this morning?

The last week and a half has been debauchery at its finest. This new little endeavour has been costing me points left right and center unfortunately. I hate using my flex points for liquids. This is stunting my weight loss considerably. The irritating thing is I KNOW its not a good idea to be playing games behind my boyfriends back, and I certainly know its a bad idea drinking my weight in beer, but I just can't help myself. It's like I thrive on the drama.

Last night my best friend and I watched a band called Save None perform at the Roxy in downtown Vancouver. If you haven't heard of Save None, you should go check out their website at www.myspace.com/savenone and have a listen to some of their singles. I got all gussied up and I thought I looked mighty fine if I do say so myself. I had 4 beers, way more then I planned but it's hard to say no when someone is buying you drinks. I had such a great time! I love going out and feeling my age, living it up while I'm still old enough to kick it. But I have to find a happy medium between going out and sticking to plan.

My weigh in yesterday went alright considering I drank lots of beer twice on the weekend. I gained .4 pounds which put me at 153.4. This week I am going to try to be a lot more diligent with tracking and not drink an ounce of booze. Hopefully I'll also figure out what the heck I'm doing in my personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments loved and appreciated, each and everyone!