Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weigh in and New Hair


Hair: Finally bleached blonde again and bone straight thanks to Jen my basement stylist

Weight: 153.4 (weighed in at WW at 153.8)

Body Image: Somewhere between red and yellow (whatever THAT means)

Soooo...I weighed in at Weight Watchers on Tuesday night and lost 2.2 pounds! I'm back on track. The 140's are just around the corner. I haven't been under and stayed under 150 for at least 2 years. My pants are already loose and I'm beginning to notice how much less bloated I look, just with 5 pounds lost. Now I'm getting excited to stay On Program and watch the weight come off. I will get to my goal weight and I will keep it off this time!

My friend Emma always asks me what I eat everyday to keep in my 22 point allowance. Generally, I am a pretty boring menu planner. I eat the same breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack everyday. The only meal that changes for me would be my dinner. This allows me to always know how many points I have for dinner and snacks after dinner. I am also a firm believer in structure and taking the guess work out of my meals while I'm at work which monitors my mindless eating. My days look like this:

Breakfast: 1/3 cup Bran Buds (1 point), 1/2 cup Multi-grain Cheerios (1 point), 1/4 cup chopped strawberries (.5 points) and 1 cup Light Vitasoy (2 points)

Lunch: 2 slices Bodywise multigrain bread (1 point!), 3 slices fat-free Turkey Breast (2 points), Lettuce (0 points), 1 slice low-fat pizza Mozerlla (1 point), 1 Tbl Light Mayo (1 point)

Snack: Weight Watcher Mini-Bar (1 point), 1/2 cup baby carrots (1 point)

Example of my dinner (I had this last night): Spicy Cheezy Enchilada made with low-fat kraft shredded cheddar and mozerlla and ground turkey (8 points but I had a big piece), fat free sour cream (1 point)

Snack: Jolly Time Popcorn (2 points)

Total points used: 23 (Had a 30 minute brisk walk at lunch which earned me 1 activity point which I added onto my day)

On the hair front, I am now beautifully blonde again after my short stint as a red head. I LOVE it. My hairdresser Jen does such an amazing job and I absolutely love what she does. I can never get my hair this bone straight myself and I honestly wish my a hair always looked like this! She is truly a miracle worker. The picture attached is me with my new blond hair at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments loved and appreciated, each and everyone!