Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Wii Fit and Looming Weigh in

Hair: sporting the Obi Wan Kenobi half up half down look

Weight: 153.4 (Begging to the Gods of weight loss this is how I weigh in tonight!)

Body Image: Better than yesterday!

Last night I was extremely lazy with my hair. I am getting my hair coloured and cut tomorrow, so I just didn't feel like curling or blow drying. I went to bed with wet hair. I woke up looking like a lion, a very disgruntled lion. It's a wonder Steve didn't run yelling and screaming from our bedroom. I took the dreaded straightening iron to my hair and yanked it into something manageable which now resembles something a male character from Lord of the Rings (particularly Legolas) use as their everyday hairstyle. On a positive note, I used the Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream last night and it lathered! I found it really gentle this time, and Steve said my hair smells really nice.

I really want to buy some more hair products. I am dieing to try some of the Curl Junkie and Kinky Curly products. Alas, I must hold myself back until my bank account recovers from last months birthday parties and the Olympics. Just because the shop is having a sale, it doesn't mean I need to buy. I need to keep chanting that to myself.

I bought Wii Fit off of a coworker yesterday and tried it out last night. I am a little disappointed that only the Wii Fit Plus tells you how many calories you've burned so I had no way to gauge how much work I really did. I played around with Yoga, some Running, a little Hula-hooping (OMG what a work out) and balance games. I'm happy to say I'm a little sore this morning. I must say I was a little upset to discover the Wii says I'm in the overweight category even though I knew this already. I would have to lose 17 pounds to reach Wii's ideal BMI of 22. This is my goal at Weight Watchers anyhow.

So tonight is the big weight in! I shouldn't say big because I am subjecting myself to this scrutiny every Tuesday. Wish me luck Cyber Space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments loved and appreciated, each and everyone!